Protecting Your Privacy
Changes to the Privacy Act now require organisations, such as Xpresso Coffee (Aust) Pty Ltd, to keep personal information private and secure. We understand the importance of privacy to our customers and we are conscious of our obligation to use your personal information responsibly.
- access their information;
- correct their information; and
- contact us if they are concerned with how their information is being used.
This webpage describes the information that the Privacy Act requires us to communicate to all of our customers. We hope it helps you understand how we handle your personal information and deliver the protection that the Privacy Act affords. Please keep it for future reference.
Xpresso Coffee (Aust) Pty Ltd
In this document ‘Xpresso Mobile Café’ refers to Xpresso Coffee (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 52 161 766 730. Xpresso Mobile Café is a mobile coffee business system that that sells businesss and supports its businesses in the delivery of fresh espresso coffee and food to consumers within Australia.
Your personal information
Personal information held by Xpresso Mobile Café about you, may include:
- date of birth;
- telephone numbers;
- e-mail address;
- purchasing details;
- employment details;
- financial information;
- organisation or event details; and
- any other relevant information.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you require, or at the high level of service that which we pride ourselves.
How we collect personal information
Xpresso Mobile Café collects personal information in several ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information to us by telephone or in business documentation such as ‘information request’ forms any other forms part of the businesse selection process;
- from our network of preferred suppliers when you purchase equipment or products;
- from competition entry forms;
- directly from you, via our internet website (requests for information); and
- from third parties whom we may contract to collect and/or manage data on our behalf.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- provide information to you about our products and services;
- communicate directly with you;
- assist us in managing your business selection;
- support your purchase of a Xpresso Mobile Café business business;
- provide continuing support and assistance to your Xpresso Mobile Café business business;
- comply with our legal obligations in the event of communication critical information (such as product recalls);
- help us manage our services; and
- conduct customer and market research to improve the quality of our products and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe of marketing and research communications by advising us directly. Please refer to our contact details below.
When we may disclose your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Xpresso Mobile Café. These organisations may include:
- to our nominated or approved supplier network;
- customer research;
- financial services and insurance;
- mailing systems and direct marketing; and
- market research.
- government, regularity and law enforcement authorities and organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- our related companies.
How we store your personal information
Xpresso Mobile Café will store your personal information in a secure environment. It is protected by a combination of physical and technological measures.
Collection of information other than personal information
If you visit our website, some of the information we collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity. Information of this nature can include:
- site visit information
- when you visit our website, we collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used.
- we may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
- a cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we use may identify individual users.
- cookies can either be “persistent” or “session” based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user’s convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser’s memory only for the duration of your session, they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
- we may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise your current visit to our and our contractors’ websites. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
- most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
If you have a complaint about the way we have dealt with your personal information, please contact us on 1300 655 559. We will make all reasonable attempts to respond to your complaints or requests.